This hot chocolate mix can replace any store-bought packets. It’s creamier and richer than any pre-mix you’ve ever tasted
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl. Pour half of the mixture into the bowl of a food processor and process until the chocolate is finely ground.
- into the bowl of a food processor and process until the chocolate is finely ground. Transfer to an airtight container, then repeat with the remaining mix. Store in the airtight container for up to 3 months.
- To make the hot cocoa drink, mix 1/3 cup of the cocoa mix with 1 cup hot milk.
- Serves 20
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Seeded At The Table.