The havarti and salami in this fun salad make this dish a bento box favourite in our house.
Pasta Salad with Salami
- 2 cups tri-coloured pasta
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup havarti cheese,diced
- 1/2 cup salami, diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook noodles al dente, as per package instructions.
- Strain, and rinse under cold water.
- Toss together pasta, cucumber, cheese and salami.
- Whisk together last four ingredients, and pour over salad.
- Serves 4